Our Standard Power Unit Program
Receive the power unit you need faster, with premium features and at competitive pricing.
Standard Power Units
Here at Applied Fluid Power, we provide cutting edge and industry-leading standard power units. Our standard HPU’s have a wide range of operating pressure, flow and horsepower. These standard power units are designed with your business needs in mind.
The Standard Power Unit Program offers 14 basic HPUs that incorporate the industry-leading Eaton Industrial Piston Pump, in all the most common displacements (flows) to design power units that operate at 1,500 PSI to 3,000 PSI. We use many common components and can customize as required, within limits.
The maximum flow of each pump is adjustable with single pump HPUs up to 60 GPM. We can start with one of the base units and work with you to add options such as a valve manifold, accumulator or a heat exchanger.
All units are designed for long service life and ease of maintenance, drawing on our 90 years of experience working with hydraulic power units and incorporating the latest thinking on maximizing hydraulic oil life.
Power Unit Families
Our Standard Power Unit products offer additional features to add on to your power unit. These options include:
• Screw-plug heater with adjustable thermostat
• Adjustable thermostat
• Heat exchanger
• Drip stand
• Level/temperature switches
• Valve stack
• Custom paint types and colors available upon request
• Vickers PVM pressure compensated piston pump
• C-face mount with coupling vs. direct mount Eaton units
• Vibration isolator mounts
• Cast iron TEFC electric motors
• Manifold with relief and check valve included, bolted directly to the pump outlet flange
• Auxiliary mounting bosses
• Two additional return line ports
• Port for optional screw-in immersion heater
• Synthetic media in-tank return line filter
• Proper warning labels
• Standard JIC style reservoir
• No pipe threads on suction, pressure or return lines
• Additional ports for optional level switch and thermowell